Chromium has finally hit version 46 and as usual now, here are some miscellaneous facts about this centered triangular number¹ from Wikipedia:
- 46 is the largest even integer that can't be expressed as a sum of two abundant numbers².
- It is the number of human chromosomes.
- 46 is the total of books in the Old Testament, Catholic version, if the Book of Lamentations is counted as a book separate from the Book of Jeremiah.
- It is also the number corresponding to the word "ADAM" where A=1, D=4, M=40
- Because 46 in Japanese can be pronounced as "yon roku", and "yoroshiku"（よろしく） means "my best regards" in Japanese, people sometimes use 46 for greeting.